Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

WEDNESDAY SELECTION: August DM wishlist

New month, new opportunities to spend some money, am I right? Payday is only a few days away so it's only right that I prepare myself with a nice wishlist which I'm also sharing with all of you. 

www.nivea.si
First on my list is the new Nivea Hairmilk shampoo and conditioner (each 2,49 €) but I'm going to perform a vigorous smell test in the store. If they smell anything like the classic Nivea cream, I'll probably pass since I love the smell on my body, but not on my face and I don't think I'd enjoy it on my hair, either. 

www.maybelline.com

Moving on to make-up, I definitely need to grow a pair and actually give a chance to the Maybelline Master Contour stick. I'm slightly worried about blending the product out but hey - it's make-up and I can always wash it off, right? It costs 7,99€. 

www.wogibtswas.at

In the "beauty bloggers made me buy it" category, I present the Borotalco Intensive 48 hour deodorant (3,49€). Everyone is saying that this is the deodorant to try, so I'm definitely giving it a go, especially with the bad luck I've been having with deodorants for about three months now. 

www.boots.com


I'm going to use some of my beauty points and get a coupon for 20 % off Garnier facial care and try the new Garnier Hypoalergenic Micellar Cleansing water. Garnier also has a special promotion on their make-up removing wipes (2,19€) which I'm a big fan of, so I'll probably get a pack or two of these. 

www.bocassy.com

Last but not least, I'm going to try a new brand - new to me at least, but not to the market in general. I've heard many good things about the Bocassy Micellar water and I'm now ready to try it out, even more so because the price is reduced by 30 % (6,79€). 

And that's it for my wishlist. But believe me when I say that it's most definitely not everything I'll be bringing out of the store. If you've been with me for a while, you probably know what I'm like :)

Until next time, stay beautiful!


3 comments:

  1. Namesto dveh micelarnih raje vzemi B tonik ;) jaz sem ga imela nagledanega pa sem se potem raje za Natura Siberica odlocla... pomojem mi je malo zal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybelline contour stick je super! Prej sem prisegala na Primarkov stick pa ga je tale hitro nadomestil :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybelline contour stick je super! Prej sem prisegala na Primarkov stick pa ga je tale hitro nadomestil :)

    ReplyDelete