Pages

Friday, July 1, 2016

FRIDAY SUPERSTAR: Mirati Face Wash


I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again – having a small child means that anything that promises you’ll become more refreshed, invigorated, have more energy or anything similar is a sure bestseller. 

Normally, I love soft, creamy shower gels but for the last three months (baby M is exactly 3 months today) I’ve only used ones that give me a boost of freshness in the morning and in the evening.


All of the above are also the reasons that Mirati Face Wash won me over in an instant. It combines Aloe Vera with lemon essential oils, making it both kind to your skin and refreshing at the same time.






The product itself is very simple to use – I take a small amount as in the photo above, apply it to damp face and wash it off. It creates more of a mess than if I was using a wet cloth, but I love the feeling of my skin after giving it a thorough wash – it is soft and feels tighter at the same time (the expression “squeaky clean” comes to mind).


All Mirati products are packaged in Eco friendly tubes that can be squeezed tightly together when you run out of product. Added bonus: products are not tested on animals. I am giving the brand a big thumbs up for creating a great new line of products, but I would love it even more if the products were made in Slovenia (since they are currently produced in India).


If your wallet can handle it – the face wash sells for 18,18 €, I would recommend this product to anyone that likes a quick and gentle wash. You can check out other Mirati products such as day cream, night cream and body wash here (*click*) and make sure to follow their Facebook page (*click*) since they often do spectacular promotional offers – right now, they are doing a 1+2 offer, meaning you get two products for free when you order one.


Until next time, stay beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment