Pages

Friday, July 29, 2016

FRIDAY SUPERSTAR: Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick


I've been dreaming about owning one of these lipsticks ever since I first saw them online. I didn't know anything about the formula, but I was simply enchanted by the bullet.



So when opportunity arose, one of these beauties (there are 39 shades available!) found a home with me. Meet Lolita, a lovely chestnut rose shade which comes across slightly lighter than it looks in the bullet.



The Studded Kiss lipstick is very soft, almost velvety on the mouth. The formula is quite thick so it definitely is a single layer lipstick but with the thickness, it causes a bit of a tug on the lips so they need to be properly moisturized beforehand. It's not as long lasting as I would like, but I can still have a drink and kiss my boy without any transfer. However, it does not pass the salad test :)

As most Kat Von D products, these lipsticks are 100 % cruelty free and vegan.

The lipsticks are available from Sephora or Kat Von D online store for 21 $. If you are on the lookout

1 comment: