Pages

Friday, November 6, 2015

This or That – Beauty Edition Tag

As you are reading this, I am already on my way to the airport. I’ll admit that with all that is happening in my life, it was a bit difficult to plan a lot of posts ahead, especially with the fact that I can barely do any photos since I get home around 17h and poof – the sun is already gone. 

So today (and once more in the following week) you will get to learn a bit more about me. Hopefully, you enjoy the tag. I also tag each and every one of you who would be willing to do this tag as well! Let’s get right to the questions!

PART 1: MAKE-UP

Via Daily Mail
1. Blush or Bronzer?
Easy – I love buying blushes but only use them once in a blue moon, but I go through my bronzers like crazy. Bronzer it is. Many bronzers, in fact. 

2. Lipgloss or lipstick?
Lighter shade of lipgloss and darker shades of lipstick. But if I had to choose one for the rest of my life, I would choose lipstick. 

3. Eyeliner or mascara?
Again, an easy one – I could not live without a good mascara (or three, to be exact).

4. Foundation or concealer?
This is a bit tricky, since I do love my concealers, but I would still go for the foundation, a full coverage one to really cover any imperfections. 

5. Neutral or color eyeshadows?
I am trying to be bolder with my make-up looks, but considering that I work in an office and deal with clients, I would still choose neutrals. 

6. Pressed or loose eyeshadows?
I would choose pressed, since I’m regularly out of time and I don’t need the hassle of loose eyeshadows all over my bathroom. But I love admiring the loose eyeshadows in stores, especially the duochrome ones that don’t come around often in pressed form. 

7. Brushes or sponges?
With the exception of my Beauty Blender, I don’t really care for sponges. So I would choose brushes since I can do everything with them. 

PART 2: NAILS

Via San Ramones Manicures

8. O.P.I. or China Glaze?
O.P.I. all day, every day and twice on Sunday, thank you very much. 

9. Long or short nails?
I would love to have long nails, but unfortunately mine are not in the best shape and keep breaking on me. But yes, lovely long nails have been a dream of mine since pretty much forever.


10. Acrylic or natural nails?
I had acrylic nails for about a year and it was not a pleasant experience, so I choose natural nails (with the occasional extra of press-on nails for special occasions). 


11. Bright or dark colors?
I would say a bit of both, naturally, but given the choice I would go for darker shades.

PART 3: HAIR

Via Hair Group Salon

12. Curly or straight hair?
Depends on my mood since I really go through phases on this one. Since my hair is slightly curly naturally, I would probably go with that since it’s less of a hassle. 

13. Bun or ponytail?
I got into buns big time a couple of years back but they are going out of style, so I’ll choose the ponytail, since it’s a timeless classic.

13. Hair spray or gel?
Neither if I can help it, but a bit of hair spray keeps my hair in place when I really need them not to throw a wild party on my hair in the middle of the day.

14. Light or dark hair?
I dyed my hair blonde for about 10 years and finally gave them a bit of a rest last year, going back to my natural color. I’m kind of bored with it though and once they regenerate I’m going right back to blonde. So yeas, I think that I look better with light hair. 

15. Up or down?
Down for first day hair, up for the rest of the days before I manage to wash them. I like my hair down, to be honest, since I feel that they really frame my face nicely. 

And that’s it – 15 questions which I think answer pretty much every major preference I have regarding my make-up, nails and hair. It would be fun to do this every year or two to see how things change, but for now, this is who I am as far as beauty is concerned.

Until next time, stay beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment