Pages

Monday, December 29, 2014

LOOK BACK / NEW YEAR RESOLUTION TAG

Hello, my beauties!

I hope you have had a wonderful Christmas and lovely holidays. I was busy baking and preparing meals for my family for the entire week, I had some amazing moments with my friends and I am looking forward to the next couple of days bringing some spectacular experiences as well. I was searching the internet for something fun to do on this lazy day and I found the perfect tag for a bit of reminiscing on the year that is about to end. Enjoy!

If you had to choose one word to represent the year you had in 2014, what would it be?

Unspectacular. It was a year that I will remember, but sadly not for the better.

What word would you choose to represent your goals for 2015?

Health. That’s the one mission for 2015. I’m not getting any younger and I really need to start looking after myself a bit better.

Any 2015 travel plans?

I am the master planner for traveling, but not all of my plans come true. But still, the 2015 plan consists of three main travels/vacations: Istanbul end of January, Melbourne end of March and Dublin in September. Hopefully, we will realize at least 2 out of these two.

If you could travel anywhere in 2015, where would you go?

Probably Cuba. But that’s not happening this year, I’m afraid.  

Name a trend you’d like to see continue from 2014 into 2015.

If fashion related, I’d like to see Converse stay around another year or two, simply because everyone owns a pair now and I’d hate that to go to waste. But I don’t own them, so for me, it would be the chunky oversized knits.
In terms of make-up specifically, I would like sparkles and/or glitter to remain “a thing” in 2015.

The official colour of 2015 is Marsala. Show us something you own that’s Marsala.

I’m so happy for this years’ choice. It’s really a colour that would look good on anyone and absolutely something I am happy to wear. I just bought myself a pair of gloves in a similar colour and I positively love them.


 What did you do in 2014 that you’ve never done before?

My first ever road trip outside Europe.
Baked a “potica”.
And of course most of the beauty-related rituals – I would say that it was probably the biggest change out of all – in the way it impacts my life and via this blog.

What was your biggest achievement of the year?

Finding a bit more harmony between personal and business life.

What was the best thing you bought?

This is a difficult one. I buy quite a lot of things each year and I am quite attached to them all. But if I absolutely had to choose, it would be my MK watch.

Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2014.

That no matter the age, health is the most important thing in life.

If you could look back on one memory this year you wish you could relive, what would it be?

Standing in the middle of Strip in Las Vegas with my hubby and a nice cold drink, soaking in the atmosphere and really enjoying every second of it.

Share something you’re looking forward to in 2015.

I am very excited about something on a personal level, but I don’t want to jinx it, so you will just have to wait a little bit longer to find out :)

Until next time, stay beautiful, stay awesome!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment